mechplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helper points (again the first one got deleted)

3 posters

Go down

Helper points (again the first one got deleted) Empty Helper points (again the first one got deleted)

Post  Mech Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:39 pm

I added helper points and warning points, with smash's help, to help maintain and see who is worthy of higher rank.

READ
I added the warning system to show people how close they are to the brink of destruction. If your warning bar reaches zero you will be banned for a week and loose 15 helper points, after that week you will be given three new warnings instead of all five. Once you reach zero you will be banned for two weeks and loose 30 helper points. Mod's can warn.

How you gain helper point:

Help new members learn the rules, whether in the chat box or other
Be respectful
Point out others mistakes and a way they could improve
Be active and make well written long lasting post

How you lose helper points:

Argue with other members
Don't listen to Mod's
If you are a mod, abuse your power

Special ways to gain helper points:
Post enough to become a member (all non spam[15 points])

What helper and warning points do:
Show you are worthy/ not worthy to be a mod
Show who is truly devoted to the site
Show members who would make a good admin

Helper points and the things that come with them:
New mod: 75
Experienced mod: 65
If you fall below 50 as a mod you loose your status.
To become an admin you have to get 100 helper points, after that I will set up a vote to see if the members see you as worthy.
As an Admin you represent the site and if you loose any helper points you loose your status. Again you have to gain 100 and the site votes again.

If you believe you deserve helper points write in green why and how you deserve them. Don't panic if I don't respond immediately. (I may edit later as people discuss and things progress)
Mech
Mech
Mech Admin
Mech Admin

Number of posts : 102
Helper points :
Helper points (again the first one got deleted) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Helper points (again the first one got deleted) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
Helper points (again the first one got deleted) Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Helper points (again the first one got deleted) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://www.irishfire3.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Helper points (again the first one got deleted) Empty Re: Helper points (again the first one got deleted)

Post  Sio Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:48 am

Just like on the SmashFiles forum. It really is a good idea though. I may have to put them on mine too...

Also, just a question. If you lose your mod status if under 50 Helper points, how come I'm a mod with 25? Question
Sio
Sio

Number of posts : 62
Helper points :
Helper points (again the first one got deleted) Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Helper points (again the first one got deleted) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
Helper points (again the first one got deleted) Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Helper points (again the first one got deleted) Right_bar_bleue

http://everythings.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Helper points (again the first one got deleted) Empty Re: Helper points (again the first one got deleted)

Post  SmashFiles Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:27 am

Sio wrote:Just like on the SmashFiles forum. It really is a good idea though. I may have to put them on mine too...

Also, just a question. If you lose your mod status if under 50 Helper points, how come I'm a mod with 25? Question
cuz were just awesome that way Smile
SmashFiles
SmashFiles
New
New

Number of posts : 12
Helper points :
Helper points (again the first one got deleted) Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Helper points (again the first one got deleted) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

http://Smashfiles.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mech Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:52 am

I haven't gotten the chance to boost you guys up yet.
Mech
Mech
Mech Admin
Mech Admin

Number of posts : 102
Helper points :
Helper points (again the first one got deleted) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Helper points (again the first one got deleted) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

http://www.irishfire3.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum